The old Hoby School closed in the 1970s, but there are still residents in the village who attended. Today it is a beautiful home and can be found opposite the village hall. More information on the headmaster Thomas Pick 1846-1909.
The field at the back of the school has now been built with the bungalows. the Square House can be seen in the background
Hoby School 1921
Hoby school children Charles Weatley headmaster on right
Charles Wheatley in Hoby school garden. John and Eric are amongst the boys gardening. The garden is now where the village hall is located