Team Photo from 1958-59 season.
Back row, L to R
John Donague, Roger Cropper, Ray Paulson, Denis Bailey, Alwyn Roberts, Albert Thorpe
Front row, L to R
David Pearce, Harry Proudman, Ray Massey(cart), David North, Norman Ruddle
Chairman: Mr SR Frost
Trainer: Mr Alf King
Friendly fixtures were played. Home ground next to river in a field belonging to Mr George Harvey, Lodge Farm, Mill Lane
The club joined the Melton & District football league. They also moved their grounds to a field belonging to Mr Albert Riley, Thrussington Road. Also the Old Hoby & Rotherby cricket changing rooms were moved from the old cricket ground next to Elms Farm, Thrussington Road to the new ground.
Sadly the club folded in 1963.