A very old and poor quality photo taken at the end of the 1800’s showing the cottages on Main Street where Rose Villas now stands. The large thatch was apparently a factory. The cottage that was penciled in still exists, see below
this photograph shows how Rose Villas replaced half of the original cottage with the right hand thatch still there.
The three houses as they now are.